If the money we donate helps one child or can ease the pain of one parent those funds are well spent.
- Donations are applied to a scholarship fund to assist families in providing therapy for their child and to enable to parents to attend educational forums
- By donating to the scholarship fund, you are participating in the healing process!
- All transactions on our Web site are safe and secure and donations are tax deductible
Your generous donation sends a message of support to families and individuals struggling with issues related to trauma and attachment disorders. The easiest way to support our work financially is through PayPal. If you would like to honor a specific family member or friend, please let us know. If you include the honoree’s email address, we will send a personalized message to notify them of your donation.
Use this button to donate securely through PayPal:
If you prefer, you can send donations directly to us by mail:
Attachment Institute of New England
Attn: Jen Kelleher
21 Cedar Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss any aspects of donations to AINE. For more information, call Jen Kelleher at (508) 799-2663.
Use GoodSearch each time you browse the web and a donation goes to AINE!
Each time you search the Internet or shop online at a participating store, a donation will be made to Attachment Institute of New England at no cost to you! You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it's powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to your cause comes from its advertisers — the users and the organizations do not spend a dime!
It is easy to use:
- Go to www.goodsearch.com
- In the box that asks "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?" enter the name "ATTACHMENT INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND"
- Click on VERIFY
- Use the search box to search or shop as you normally would
How your donation dollars work
Our fees: $500 covers 2 clincians working intensely for 2 hour sessions with families; this breaks down to $125/hr per therapist; on par with standard therapy rates. In addition, we are available at all times by phone and we continue to stay in touch and support families well after therapy has ended, this is not something all therapists offer.
Since its inception, the scholarship fund has awarded $13,275 in assistance for family therapy sessions, as well as enabling parents to attend educational therapeutic parenting conferences, seminars, and Love & Logic classes provided at the Institute.
The need continues to grow as more children are identified with attachment deficits and families seek help with healing their child.
- It is our hope to build the scholarship fund in order to assist as many families as possible
- With increased donations, families will be able to finish what they have started, rather than ending prematurely.
- It is hard to know how many families do not even start therapy due to limited funds.
At the Attachment Institute of New England, we view money is a tool. When a tool is used for the right purpose, much work can be accomplished. We are very good at helping families heal; unfortunately, some families lack the financial tool they need to accomplish this project. So let us join together, you the donor supplying the tools, we at the Institute assisting with healing, and the parents working hard to complete the project, one family at a time.
Thank you for supporting families parenting traumatized children.